Why pay high prices for this sweet and juicy ham, when you have the ingredients in your own kitchen?? Doing it yourself takes only a few extra minutes to prepare, and tastes so much better!
- 5-10 pound pre-cooked ham
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 Tablespoons water (or cooking wine, or apple juice)
- Stick cloves?evenly around ham.
- Cook for 20 minutes/pound at 350 degrees (or as directed on the package).
- Every 15 minutes, baste with honey sauce.
- Cool for 15 minutes before eating.
Click here for more Honey Recipes.